Here we are the last challenge of the year at Retro Rubber! Add another card to your Christmas stack to be shared with others! Wonderful Christmas colors with a rustic theme. Enjoy and hope to see you in our gallery!
I ordered some fun new dies from Crafter's companion and they have been a blast to decorate.
- I started by centering the Sprig of Holly Die on the front of a 6.25" x 9" card base and die cut and pressure embossed the design.
- With an ink dauber I inked Versa Color in Lime through the die.
- Inakadinkado's Christmas greetings snowflake swirl from 2011 was used to stamp sparkly swirls in Delicata Golden Glitz on the rest of the front of the card. The die was left in place.
- A section of light green cardstock 6.25" x 2.75" was also stamped with Inakadinkado's swirls used to stamp sparkly swirls in Delicata Golden Glitz.
- The red ribbon and berries are drawn in with Nuvo Crystal Drops in Autumn Red.
- The sentiment from Unity 2014 is stamped and embossed with Delicata Golden Glitz and Gold embossing powder on a red scrap. The corners are rounded and the edges are heat embossed to match the sentiment.
- the sentiment is backed with matching light green cardstock and then adhered to the front of the card. The rest of the card is assembled, including a white cardstock liner.
Thanks so much for stopping by and enjoy the season! We have a few simple rules at Retro Rubber:
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Please note that all challenges require the use of at least one stamp older than a year.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB173. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the Linky Tools by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- If your project is posted on a private group site such as Split Coast Stampers or a photo sharing site not all DT members may be able to comment. Thank you for understanding.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.
Christmas Blessings to you and yours!