We are having fun in 2023 at Retro Rubber Challenge Blog. Check out this sketch for the next two weeks and our 200th challenge!
This card will be sent to my son to encourage him during his stay at Oregon Youth Challenge. Masculine themed and fun to create.
This is a stamp set with many sentiments by Pink Fresh "Through the Trees" released in 2019.
- The image of the trees is stamped in Memento Bamboo Leaves then turned 180 degrees and stamped again in Northern Pine. The image is trimmed to 4" x 5 1/4" and adhered to the front of Kraft card base.
- Memento Northern Pine is inked onto a 1" x 4 1/4" strip of paper with an ink dauber.
- The sentiment is stamped on Kraft cardstock 1/2" x 4 1/4" in Memento Northern Pine.
- The two strips are adhered to follow the sketch.
Easy Peasy! I do love how using the stamp with a second stamping really makes this image shine. Please do come and play along with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog. Check out the amazing cards the design team has created!
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Please note that all challenges require the use of at least one stamp older than a year.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB198. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the Linky Tools by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- If your project is posted on a private group site such as Split Coast Stampers or a photo sharing site not all DT members may be able to comment. Thank you for understanding.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.