Unity Stamp Company has this really fun set called "Moon Beam and Heart Strings" released in Sept 2015. I knew it would be perfect for a clean and simple one layer card.
Here we are with our second challenge of 2023 at Retro Rubber. We are getting close to Valentine's Day so a color challenge working with Valentiney colors is appropriate!
A clean and simple card using cream, pink and silver was my choice for this challenge.
- The image is stamped in the center of the card with Delicata Silvery Shimmer and heat embossed with silver embossing powder. The image is also stamped off the edge of the card to both the right and left to create a string of hearts across the entire card. The outside images are offset towards the top of the card.
- The hearts are colored in with Memento Dual Tip Marker in Angel Pink.
- The middle sentiment is from the Unity Stamp Company set and is stamped in Memento Angel Pink. The "we" was masked before inking the stamp, as both my husband and I will be signing this card.
- Technique Tuesday's Say It Happy "Happy Valentine's Day" is stamped int he lower right corner in Delicata Silvery Shimmer and Heat Embossed in Silver embossing powder.
Clean and simple can be very elegant and effective, as well as quick to put together once the design decisions are made! Enjoy all the cards made by the design team over at Retro Rubber!
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Please note that all challenges require the use of at least one stamp older than a year.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB198. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the Linky Tools by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- If your project is posted on a private group site such as Split Coast Stampers or a photo sharing site not all DT members may be able to comment. Thank you for understanding.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.
Thanks for stopping by, and as always comments are appreciated!
Post a Comment
I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!