Supplies: Heartfelt Creations: Sun Kissed Fleur card stock, Sun Kissed Fleur die, and Striped Sun Kissed Fleur Pre-cut stamp set; Tsukineko: Versa Magic Pumpkin Spice, Hint of Pesto, Spanish Olive, StazOn Saddle Brown, Fantastix; Spellbinders Petite Ovals Small and Large; Plaid Deckle edge ruler; Misc: cream card stock, yellow card stock, clear embossing powder, water spritzer, wet and dry adhesive.
1. Cut cream card stock to 6 ¼ x 11, score and fold in half. Cut selected base to 5 ¼ x 6, and layer to 5 x 5 ¾, and yellow card stock to 4 ½ x 6 to fit stamp and die.
2. Spritz edges of layer with water and use the large edge of the deckle ruler to distress and tear the layer. Set aside to dry.
3. Stamp flowers on yellow card stock with Pumpkin spice and the leaves with Hint of Pesto. The Dew Drops shape allows inking just the areas of the stamp desired, so the entire image can be stamped and die cut in one pass. A quick time saver that Heartfelt Creations started with this collection. These were also heat embossed with clear embossing powder then inked with Fantastix.4. Heartfelt has excellent tutorial videos on shaping all kinds of flowers; Sun Kissed Fleur can be found here.
5. Die cut two ovals of contrasting Sun Kissed Fleur card stock.
6.Stamp Happy Birthday sentiment and ink edges.
7. Ink edges of card and base.
8. If I don’t have the right color of brad I make a quick change like this green brad; just tap a little StazOn Saddle Brown to tone down the color.
9. Assemble flowers and attach layers to card.
I certainly enjoy reading your comments, thanks!