Tsunkineko Kaleidacolor Denim, Berry Blaze, StazOn Jet Black, Brilliance Galaxy Gold, Versa Magic Spanish Olive, Hint of Pesto, Jumbo Java, Goosebumps Clear Texture Spray, Fantastix, Sponge Dauber, StazOn Cleaner
American Art Stamp Three Wise Men stamp
Art Impressions Bethlehem stamp
Recollections Star stamp
Studio G “O Holy Night” stamp
Art Glitter Glue, Fools Gold Glitter
Creations Unlimited Embossing Power 24K Sterling
Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles
Die Cuts With a View Metallic Gold, Night Life
Miscellaneous: Glossy white card stock, acetate, dimensional foam adhesive, brayer, Spellbinders Grand Calibur die cutting machine, stamp positioner, removable tape, Post-its.
1. Using a rubber brayer and Kaleidacolor inks, ink half of glossy white cardstock in each color. Cut 8 ½ x 11 into 5 ½ x 8 ½ .
2. Layer 3 largest dies, secure with removable tape, and cut gold metallic card stock. Remove die cut gold metallic card stock leaving removable tape in place. Keep outer frame for placement of card during assembly.
3. Remove decorative middle die keeping removable tape in place to maintain spacing. Place on Berry Blaze inked glossy card stock in desired position and die cut a frame to back the decorative die frame.
4. Use stamp positioner to place and stamp Wise Men image on 5 5/8 x 3 5/8 acetate sheet with StazOn Jet Black.
5. Select a section of Kaleidacolor Denim inked glossy card stock and layer stamped acetate and Gold decorative frame to locate best position for Bethlehem image and phrase.
6. Mask star on Bethlehem image with removable tape and ink the rest of the image. Remove tape and stamp Bethlehem and phrase images in StazOn Jet Black.
7. Stamp star image in Brilliance Galaxy Gold and heat emboss with 24K embossing powder.
8. Use a dauber to sponge hills with Hint of Pesto and Spanish Olive into scene. Use Fantastix to add touches of Jumbo Java and blend.
9. Mask images and spritz with Goosebumps from 18-inch distance to achieve a very scattered pattern. Dust with Fools Gold Glitter and heat set. Die cut scene with largest die.
10. Cut Metallic Night Life (purple) to 6 3/8 x 12. Pressure emboss outer die frame along bottom edge. Score at 4 3/8, 8 ¾, and 10 ½ and fold into a tri-angle shape to train folds, then flatten.
11. Layer scene over pressure embossed frame of card base. Layer Metallic Gold decorative frame, stamped acetate, and Berry Blaze with fine tip Art Glitter glue. Use dimensional foam adhesive to layer frames over Denim Scene.