Life has been busy as of late, I've been traveling to watch my beloved OSU Beavers play football and spend some time spend some time with my family in the valley. A special project that I can not share just yet has occupied a lion's share of my creative time. Tonight I took a little break to make this quick card, Holiday Blessings.
Supplies: Studio Calico Snowflakes; Tsukineko StazOn Opaque Cotton White, Versa Magic Night Sky, Imagine Crafts ink blusher; Darice Snow Swirl Embossing Folder; Card Stock white & light blue; corner rounder; Dream Ink sentiment stamps, acrylic blocks; Art Glitter glue; adhesive; Cuttlebug machine and plates.
This was literally a 15-minute card, plus a little drying time!
1. Use an ink blusher to ink Studio Calico Snowflake assortment with StazOn Opaque Cotton White and set aside to dry. When the Cotton White is dry, ink lightly with Versa Magic Night Sky.
2. Cut white card stock 4 ¼ x 5 ½. Emboss with Darice Snowflake Swirl Embossing folder. Ink with Versa Magic Night Sky. Round corners and ink edges.
3. Cut light blue card stock 4 ½ x 5 ¾, and round corners.
4. Cut card base to 6 x 10 and fold in half. Round corners. Use direct to paper inking to ink edges of card with Versa Magic Night Sky.
5. Stamp Dream Ink sentiment with Versa Magic Night Sky and die cut with Technique Tuesday Banner.
6. Assemble card and attach Snowflakes with Art Glitter glue. The fine tip allows careful placement of glue and dries clear.
This is entered in the following Challenges:Scrapitgirl October Challenge Embossing Folder
Cardabilities Sketch 109 Challenge
Thanks for coming by to take and look, leave a comment or two--it makes me smile!