Sunday, July 12, 2015

Birthday ATC for ABAC Anything Goes Challege


For this month’s challenge Anything Goes at Anything But a Card I am sharing an Artist Trading Card I created as part of a birthday swap.  I enjoy being part of a variety of forums that discuss paper crafting.  One such forum is Rubberstampchat, there are a few folks from Making Memories forum days, plus a bunch of fun new stamping friends.  I joined the birthday ATC swap as a way to share my art and learn new techniques at the same time.  Swaps are great fun!





Many of my ATC’s start with remnants of previous projects that have graced my craft table; and this one uses a left-over flower from this project created as an entry for the Design Team at Heartfelt Creations.  I enjoy creating handmade flowers with their dies and stamps.  The flower uses Sun Kissed Fleur die and Striped Precut sets on orange card stock.  The center is Suze Winberg’s Mini Mosaics in Blue Ice, which I have owned for about 15 years; it is fun to use great items from my stash to complete a new project!  The leaves are stamped on green card stock.



Heartfelt Creations Sun Kissed Fluer papers were die cut with Spellbinders Labels Eight and Decorative Labels Eight to back the flower.  Studio G’s Happy Birthday is stamped in Tsukineko Encore Ultimate metallic Blue and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  The finished card is mounted to a blue card stock ATC (2 ½” x 3 ½”).



Thanks for stopping by and please do enter the Anything Goes challenge at Anything But a Card!   

2 comments:

  1. Neva this is such a precious ATC... Love the flower Great job !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ATC. Those colors are wonderful together

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!