We celebrate several birthdays during the late fall, so it is a great time to make thank you cards. It is also Thanksgiving break here in Central Oregon so there is a little time to play along with a few challenges! The Fusion Challenge was the primary source of inspiration for this flowery thanks.
1. Trim cream card stock to 5 ½” x 8 ½” and spritz with Fireworks and Walnut ink sprays. Set aside to dry.
2. Trim cream card base to 6 ½” x 10 /2” and fold in half. Trim Newsprint patterned paper to 4 ¾” x 6” and the gold card stock to 4 ¼” x 5 ½”.
3. Die cut curve into top layers by lining the layers up and placing the Hillside border in the desired position, hold in place with low tack tape and die cut. Repeat with the the opposite side.
4. Trim 1/8” from each end of the gold card stock. Place inside the Enchanted embossing folder and pressure emboss. Distress raised portion with sanding block. Adhere the layers together and temporarily place on card base. Make light pencils marks and remove.
5. Curve Special Thanks sentiment to match cure and place on acrylic block. Ink and stamp with Versa Magic Gingerbread. Erase pencil marks.
6. Die cut two of the smallest Spellbinders Bitty Blossoms and three of the medium sized Impressions Obsession Spiral Flowers.
7. Twist flowers with quilling tool and tweezers and adhere with wet adhesive. Set aside to dry.
8. Die cut two sets of leaves from green card stock and pressure with embossing mat. Ink raised portions and edges with Versa Magic Gingerbread.
9. Adhere leaves and flowers to card base with glue dots and varying thicknesses of dimensional adhesive.
Imagine Crafts by Tsukineko:
· Fireworks in Dandelion, Tangelo, Lady Bug
· Walnut Ink in Walnut
· Versa Magic Gingerbread
· Craft Mat
· Spellbinders: Bitty Blossoms, Enchanted embossing folder
· Impression Obsession Spiral Flowers
· Lawn Cuts Stitched Hillside Borders
· Inkadinkado Thanks
· Die Cuts With a View Textures & Finishes
· Coordinations Distress Collection gold card stock
· Miscellaneous: Cream and green card stock, die cut machine with embossing mat, quilling tool, tweezers, wet adhesive, glue dots, dimensional adhesive, permanent adhesive, low tack tape, sanding block, acrylic block,
There a few more challenges that I would like to enter this card into:
Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting my blog, please follow if you are so inclined!