A perfect challenge for May . . . Flowers! For our challenge at Retro Rubber we would like to see you use your retro flower stamps. Please use images that have been around more than a year and link up to join the flower fun. Stop by the blog and check out all the lovely inspiration from the design team.
For this challenge I decided to use my oldest flower stamp that has a matching die, Bella Rose Classic and Leaves by Heartfelt Creations and Spellbinders. I purchased this set in 2011 because I really liked the leaves with the delicate swirls behind them.
1. The rose image is stamped in Delicata Golden Glitz on white card stock, heat embossed with clear embossing powder, and die cut with matching die. The image is colored with Versa Magic Persimmon, Ink Potion No. 9, and a brush tip Fantastix.
2. The fern is stamped three times with Encore Ultimate Metallic Green on white card stock, heat embossed with clear embossing powder, and die cut. Delicata Golden Glitz is sponged over the top with an Ink Blusher.
3. The leaf is stamped in Brilliance Pearlescent Ivy, heat embossed with clear embossing powder, and die cut. The image is colored with Encore Green, Ink Potion No. 9, and a brush tip Fantastix.
4. Heartfelt Creations Eyelet Oval Die is die cut from peach and light green card stock. The edges are inked with Delicata Golden Glitz and an Ink Blusher.
5. The sentiment is from the Unity set, Beautiful Life, Blessed Memories. It is stamped in Delicata Golden Glitz and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. The image is die cut with Spellbinders Ribbon Banners and pressure embossed.
6. An A7 white cardstock base is inked around the edges with Delicata Golden Glitz. The layers are adhered at different heights by using glue dots and dimensional foam adhesive.
Please do stop by Retro Rubber Blog Challenge and enter your own Flower inspired project.
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Oh, how beautiful! The dies combined are just glorious!ReplyDelete
Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at the challenge of Card and Scrap. DT VeroniqueReplyDelete
Superb card, Neva! Love the delicate die cuts. Thanks for playing along in our “May Flowers” challenge at Quirky Crafts. Good luck in the competition.ReplyDelete
Hey Neva, I always love your cards, they always have such intricate details. I love the swirls too. I have a swirl die that is overused! LOL Splodge seems to have resonated with a few people. It's a very English word. CxReplyDelete
wawwww så super flot ♥ReplyDelete
10000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.
Very pretty, I love the colour combo, thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge xxReplyDelete
Gorgeous and perfect for our Lots of Layers challenge at Scrapy Land! Hope to see you again in future challenges.ReplyDelete
Loads of intricate and lovely details with this card, Neva! The colors are so soft, which is harder to achieve that it looks. Love it!!ReplyDelete
Looks simply amazing! Thank you for playing along with Card Mania ChallengeReplyDelete
Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.ReplyDelete
Lovely! Thank you for joining us at Card Mania Challenge, good luck:)ReplyDelete
Neva, this is such a gorgeous card with all its soft colors and sweet details. Well done!!ReplyDelete
Beautiful card, Neva, thank you for joining us at Delicious Doodles this month, best of luck. Hugs Avril Watson DT AdminReplyDelete
Lovely elegant creation!ReplyDelete
Thanks for playing at Card Mania Challenge.
Neva, what details you have added to your card....soft and beautiful colors.ReplyDelete
This is so detailed and stunning. Absolutely amazing! Should be framed! ❤️ReplyDelete