A perfect challenge for May . . . Flowers! For our challenge at Retro Rubber we would like to see you use your retro flower stamps. Please use images that have been around more than a year and link up to join the flower fun. Stop by the blog and check out all the lovely inspiration from the design team.
For this challenge I decided to use my oldest flower stamp that has a matching die, Bella Rose Classic and Leaves by Heartfelt Creations and Spellbinders. I purchased this set in 2011 because I really liked the leaves with the delicate swirls behind them.
1. The rose image is stamped in Delicata Golden Glitz on white card stock, heat embossed with clear embossing powder, and die cut with matching die. The image is colored with Versa Magic Persimmon, Ink Potion No. 9, and a brush tip Fantastix.
2. The fern is stamped three times with Encore Ultimate Metallic Green on white card stock, heat embossed with clear embossing powder, and die cut. Delicata Golden Glitz is sponged over the top with an Ink Blusher.
3. The leaf is stamped in Brilliance Pearlescent Ivy, heat embossed with clear embossing powder, and die cut. The image is colored with Encore Green, Ink Potion No. 9, and a brush tip Fantastix.
4. Heartfelt Creations Eyelet Oval Die is die cut from peach and light green card stock. The edges are inked with Delicata Golden Glitz and an Ink Blusher.
5. The sentiment is from the Unity set, Beautiful Life, Blessed Memories. It is stamped in Delicata Golden Glitz and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. The image is die cut with Spellbinders Ribbon Banners and pressure embossed.
6. An A7 white cardstock base is inked around the edges with Delicata Golden Glitz. The layers are adhered at different heights by using glue dots and dimensional foam adhesive.
Please do stop by Retro Rubber Blog Challenge and enter your own Flower inspired project.
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges: