The new challenge at Ruby's Rainbow Challenges is a color challenge of Red, Green, and white/cream. It is the time of year where thank you notes are needed at my house so I choose to go that direction instead of the obvious Christmas theme. Do stop by the blog and be inspired by the wonderful Design Team creations.
1. The A7 sized cream base card is inked around the outside edges with an Ink Blusher and Brilliance Rocket Red.
2. Cream cardstock is trimmed to 4 3/4" x 6 1/4". The large swirl image from the Fancy Pants Bella Brush collection is stamped in Brilliance Rocket Red. The smaller swirl image from the Fancy Pants Pollen Dust is stamped in Brilliance Pearlescent Ivy in three corners to complete the design.
3. Spellbinders Fancy Labels Four is die cut from cream cardstock. The edges are inked with Brilliance Pearlescent Ivy and an Ink Blusher. The Inkadinkado Thanks set sentiment is stamped in the same.
4. Sew Easy Floss in red in threaded through the small holes in the die cut sentiment which is first adhere with dimensional foam adhesive before adhering the floss around the back of the front panel.
5. The panel is adhered to the prepped card base.
Thank you for stopping by and spend a little creative time to make your own Red, Green, and White/Cream project to share with us over at Ruby's Rainbow Challenges.
I am pleased to enter this card in the following: