We have a wonderful color challenge at Retro Rubber Challenge Blog for the next two weeks. Such fun spring colors!
I decided to use a very old Personal Stamp Exchange stamp from 1993, the Botanical Pansy. Pansies came in all sorts of cheery colors and it was simple to include all the colors from the challenge photo. This fun card is one that I call a “one stamp wonder”!
1. Stamp Pansy in Versa Fine Onyx Black and heat emboss with clear embossing powder.
2. Use a water brush and pick up ink in the following colors to water color the image. Memento Cantaloupe, Dandelion, Lilac Posies, Grape Jelly, Sweet Plum, and Cottage Ivy.
3. Die cut image with Spellbinders Labels Eight. Die cut Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight.
4. Ink the decorative label with an Ink Blusher and Memento Lilac Posies.
5. Trim card stock to 6” x 8”, fold in half and round corners. Ink with an Ink Blusher and Radiant Neon Electric Yellow.
6. Adhere decorative label to card base, and adhere the image with dimensional foam adhesive.
· Imagine Crafts: Versa Fine Onyx Black, Memento Cantaloupe, Dandelion, Lilac Posies, Grape Jelly, Sweet Plum, Cottage Ivy, Radiant Neon Electric Yellow, Ink Blushers
· Nishi Water pen
· White card stock
I would like to enter the following challenges: