Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Butterfly Tote for Imagine Crafts


There are some wonderful Imagine Crafts products that are designed for permanent use on fabric.  I enjoyed personalizing this simple canvas bag with All Purpose Inks and Memento Luxe Inks as a gift for my mom who loves butterflies.  It is simpler than it looks!



This beautiful canvas bag came together is less than an hour.  If I didn't have so many totes already I would make one for myself!  This is a great idea for a bridesmaid gift or a gift for someone special!

Please check out the Imagine Blog for the full tutorial! 

Supplies Used:
Imagine
·      Ink Droppers
·      Memento Luxe

Other
·      Crafters Workshop Flutterby
·      Stampology Autum Leaves Cutesie Alpha
·      White canvas bag (found at Walmart less than $3)
·      Freezer paper
·      White muslin
·      Fusible interfacing
·      Iron
·      Die cut machine with metal shim
·      Cardstock
·      Scissors
·      Hot glue gun and glue

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!