Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Imagine and Joy Clair blog hop WINNERS!


There are two winners of Imagine + Tsukineko gift certificates of $25 each!  Winner #1 is Carly Pool who commented on my post for the blog hop

Carly said "Beautiful Page! I love the ocean seen and the sparkles are wonderful! I think the ocean is the most soothing and healing place you can be and when you add Jesus in you get the most peaceful place on earth"

Thanks so much for the lovely comment Carly and congratulations!  Please contact me by going to my complete profile and send me an email.  I will forward you information on to Imagine so you can soon be spending your gift certificate on wonderful product on the Imagine website.

Winner #2 commented on Roni Johnson's post and she is Juanita Brooks.  Congratulations Juanita!

Check out Imagine's post regarding the winners!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!