Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Imagine and Joy Clair Blog Hop



Imagine and Joy Clair are sponsoring a wonderful blog hop.  Follow along and have some fun seeing great projects using products from both.



I choose to work with Joy Clair’s Anchor of Hope Bible Journaling stamp set.  It worked perfectly for Psalms 69: 14-15.  I started by prepping the page with Creative Medium in Shimmer.  Not even the darkest Versa Magic ink or underlining with Memento shows through to the other side.  When applied in a thin layer with a foam brush the CM dries within 15 minutes.  I stamp the various images with a bit of masking, and then ink in texture with a dry sea sponge.  Memento Dual Tip Marker in Paris Dusk underlines the passage.  Enjoy the rest of the blog hop!

Imagine
Versa Magic—Wheat, Sahara Sand, Jumbo Java, Midnight Black, Tea Leaves, Aspen Mist, Turquoise Gem, Ocean Depth, Night Sky

Other
Sea Sponge
Foam Brush


Thanks so much for stopping and be sure to leave comments (one per blog) during these two days of hopping so you can be entered to win a one of two $25 Joy Clair Stamps Gift Cards or one of two $25 Gift Cards from Imagine!!! Winners will be announced on the Joy Clair and Imagine Blogs at the end of the month.

DAY ONE - MAY 17

You are Here---->Neva Cole<----You are Here
 
Stay tuned for day two tomorrow and more blog hopping fun!

22 comments:

  1. LOVE the Creative Medium tip, Neva! I would have never thought of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious Bible Art. Love so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Neva, beautiful page. I love it!!! Hugs, Martha Lu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the scripture quoted! Great pages, very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty page, so many questions about the creative medium in shimmer, I am going to research some more. I have only used gesso on my bible page. I have learned so much in the hop! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page - love the underwater scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want all the stamp sets I can Bible journal with. I love your page it is awesome. The colors are wonderful and going now to check out the creative medium. TFs

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this set. I water to use the
    waves on one of my pages. I'll put
    this set on my shopping list.
    Great page.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Bible journal page is lovely! The colors you used are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to try out the Creative Medium! Love your beautiful journaling! Pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous page. I sooo love the shimmer medium too! It's delish and so versatile. I had so much fun collaborating with Imagine Crafts on this blog hop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Bible page. Thanks for sharing about the Creative Medium shimmer product.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Page! I love the ocean seen and the sparkles are wonderful! I think the ocean is the most soothing and healing place you can be and when you add Jesus in you get the most peaceful place on earth!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your Bible journaling page with that stamp set.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!