Friday, March 30, 2018

Let's Read layout


While scrolling through my years of photos I want to scrap I came across these precious shots of my husband reading to our sons.  A great moment to scrap!  I was inspired by the Sketch~N~Scrap March 15th sketch. 






Once I selected the papers these two layouts (one for each son's scrapbook) came together really quickly!  Some very old Provo Craft Slabs from the late 90’s came in handy, Slab II and Slab V.  My Mind’s Eye Daily Dose “Experiment” journal card matched perfectly, and VersaFine Crimson Red edges the card to add a bit more depth.  Everything is mounted on DCWV cardstock.  The title is Quickutz Santa’s Workshop. 

Thanks for stopping by!  I would like to enter the challenge at Sketch~N~Scrap.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! This is awesome! Great job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful scrap page showing Dad and his sons bonding through reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like your scrapbook page turned into a science project. Very clever journaling. Thank you for entering your creation at Sketch N Scrap.
    Sharon Fontenot -
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!