This card folds flat for mailing, and stands up and holds it shape by clever tabs and slits in the design of the card.
- I started with Autumn Brilliance 102 and 105 for the base sections of the card. Using a template I traced and cut out the sections.
- The sections are inked in Powder Puff Chalking Ink in Milk Chocolate. (Which, by the way, will hide the small imperfections of hand cutting a card panel, yeah!)
- Autumn Brilliance 100 is used to create the front panels on each section of the card. I used parts of the design that would highlight the leaves and show the fun zig zag pattern.
- The edges are inked in Powder Puff Chalking Ink in Kokomo.
- Using a stamp positioner, the sentiments are stamped on the sections before assembly. This allowed me to stamp multiple layers of ink to create nice dark impressions without smudging.
- Three sets of the leaves are die cut from 100 and 102.
- Using ink daubers each type of leaf was inked in a variety of Powder Puff Chalking Ink Colors. I used Barn Board, Desert Sun, Banana Bliss, Biscotti, Rusty Nail, Milk Chocolate, and Kokomo to create fall colored foliage.
- The card is assembled using strong adhesive and glue dots to hold the leaves in place. The leaves will stand out a bit from the card when it is in the displayed "bendi" position.
Quick Quotes Products
Autumn Brilliance Paper Pack 100, 102, 105
Powder Puff Chalking Ink--Milk Chocolate, Kokomo, Barn Board, Desert Sun, Banana Bliss, Biscotti, Rusty Nail.
Bendi Card Template by Hot Off the Press
. . . today, I am thankful by Unity Stamp Company
Four Seasons die by Spellbinders
Thanks so much for stopping by and do enjoy your time with family and friends during this Thanksgiving holiday! ~Neva