Saturday, December 27, 2014

Happy Birthday to my brother!


We are all enjoying the Christmas holiday and spending time with our families and friends.  Most of us are not spending a much time crafting . . . but I did need to make a card for my brother, who has a holiday week birthday.  A quick stop over at Techo Stamper for a nice little sketch and a rummage through my card making kits (left over scraps from past layouts) and I had a card put together in a few minutes.



The papers are My Minds Eye Deena’s Penny Lane paper line from a few years back, brown and cream card stock.   Spellbinders Classic Postage Stamp and Label Twenty Five die cut the edge and sentiment label.  The sentiment by Scrappy Cat, Birthday Wishes is stamped in Colorbox Burnt Sienna. 

This card was inspired by and entered into:

5 comments:

  1. Great card! I'm sure your brother was thrilled with it! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome birthday card for your brother! So cheery and festive! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! I just love it when left overs make a card come together quickly. Thanks so much for joining us for the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card!! Happy Birthday Brother!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, what a great masculine card. Love it, thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!