Thursday, December 18, 2014

TBT, Angel Season Continues!

Front of card

Unfortunately I did not date the back of this card, but I am guessing I created it around 1998 to 2000 or thereabouts.  You may recognize the stamps from a more recent creation, my Elegant Angel Scarf.

I started with blue card stock trimmed to 6" x 12".  The front is randomly stamped with a Denami Designs Angel image and two different Denami flourish images.  I most likely used Encore Ultimate Metallic Purple and Memories Midnight Blue.  The front image is another Denami Designs Angel image stamped and heat embossed in silver.  The blue card was sprayed with glitter spray made by Krylon. The frame and sentiment panel is Denami silver card stock cut with a Fiskars deckle rotary wheel.  This was before many decorative edge scissors were available.  The sentiment stamp is stamped in Memories Midnight Blue.  The card is scored at 5" and 8 1/2" and accordion folded to make a finished card size of 5 1/2" x 6".   The front panel is adhered in the center and slightly over hangs the front fold.  The sentiment panel is hidden while the card is folded.
Card Unfolded

Even today the simplicity and beauty of this card makes me smile! I hope you enjoy this stroll down memory lane!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!