Monday, July 2, 2018

Senior Season for Stick It Down Double Page Sketch

This month the Double Page Sketch for Stick It Down uses a ton of photos!


Yes, this was perfect to highlight the great plays from my son's Senior Soccer Season.  I couldn't narrow it down to the 15 photos, so I added a few more.



I started with Scrappin' Sports and More! Soccer Distressed cardstock.  The photos on the left are backed with Darice Red Large Dot cardstock.  The cardstock behind the mat is Stamping Station's Soccer 14612.  The titles are die cut using Echo Park's Tomorrowland alphabet.  The final embellishment is several Karen Foster Soccer Sports Balls.    By the way his team colors are red and black.  He is number 8 on the team and played the stricker position, often double or triple teamed.  Our sketch for this month made it super easy to put together a great layout for my son's high school scrapbook.

Please join us over at Stick It Down and enter your own layout.  We also have a single page layout and card sketch every month!

1 comment:

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!