As the photos I had were taken over three Sundays and had a bit of a sequence in the service it was important to move the sketch around to fit the flow of the photos.
- The large photos are 5" x 7", so the mats were trimmed down by 1/2" on each dimension.
- The blue banner and a few of the scraps from the blue paper are trimmed to give the illusion of a continuous banner across the two pages.
- The blue is edged with Powder Puff Chalking Ink in Deep Sea.
- The papers are edged with Powder Puff Chalking Ink in Kokomo.
- The chipboard pieces are edged with Powder Puff Chalking Ink in Mocha Mama.
- The smaller title is also stamped in Powder Puff Chalking Ink in Mocha Mama.
The key to framing a circular photo is to print the photo slightly larger than the diameter of the frame
- The large circle photo was printed as a 5" x 7" and trimmed down to fit the frame.
- The smaller photos are 3 1/4" square and 2 3/4" square
- The title provided in the page kit is simply edged in Powder Puff Chalking Ink in Mocha Mama and backed with the provided black patterned paper. Makes for a quick and stunning title.
- To make the ribbon easier to show the top side I tied the knots and then adhered them to the tags rather than threading the ribbon through the provided holes. Just because the holes are there doesn't mean you must use them!
Quick Quotes Products
November Club Q Blessed Beyond Measure page kit
Powder Puff Chalking Ink in Mocha Mama, Kokomo, Deep Sea
Celtic Lower Case Alphabet by Personal Stamp Exchange
Coffee Zig Marker
Thanks so much for stopping by Quick Quotes and do check out the fabulous Club Q kits that are still available as well as the fantastic July Club Q kits. Although this kit is from the November Club Q selections, thinking outside the box allowed me to use it for a great layout beyond it's intended focus.