Monday, June 4, 2018

Airsoft Double Page Layout for Stick It Down


Love this sketch for June’s Stick It Down double page layout!  It was great for an event that features all my boys playing a rousing game of Airsoft!
 
My interpretation used a line from Basic Grey by the name of Oliver.  I’ve had it since a convention a few years back and the date on the collection is 2010!  But it was so perfect for these photos.



I trimmed 4 ½” from the spotted side of Tyson and adhered it to the green side of Drake.  A few stickers from the Oliver Element Stickers finished the embellishments.  The strip behind the photos is actually cut into sections to use one 12” sticker to make it look like it went all the way across the 24” span.  The title is cut from the red side of Tyson using Quickutz Moxie Classic.  A few journaling strips and I was done!  I used Zig Steel Grey to journal, and Memento Gray Flannel to edge and distress the journaling strips.  I think the dots remind me of the airsoft ammo, one of the reasons that this paper collection was so great to scrap this event.

Thanks for stopping by and do try your hand at this two page sketch and join the fun over at Stick It Down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!