Monday, September 3, 2018

007 Prom for Stick It Down

Wow it seems like Senior year just flew by!  Here is one more memory of the year using out fabulous sketch from Stick It Down for September.

You will notice that the selection of papers are identical to the ones I used for the Promposal layout for SID's sketch for last month.  It was a great way to tie the two layouts together, and use the scraps from the first layout.  I did not have to cut into another piece of cardstock, wow!


The black cardstock is by Wausau and is a textured Eclipse Black.  The ancient Costco specialty paper pack is the source for both the red and gold mulberry paper and the white and black flocked paper.  The Gold Glitter cardstock and the Red Small Flourish Gemstones are both by Paper Studio.  The title is die cut from the Gold Glitter cardstock with Spellbinders Etched Alphabet.  This glitter cardstock die cuts beautifully, and I love the shine and shimmer!  Jelly Roll White Gel pen makes it easy to journal although the photos do speak for themselves!

Do come play along with us at Stick It Down, we have some great sketches to work with this month.  We are playing along with Spiegelmomscraps this month and she has offered a great coupon for 20% off, just use SIDSMS when checking out.  She does ship internationally, shot her an email if the $$ seems a bit high.

Thanks for stopping by!  Oh, and I just figured out that I was not receiving emails notifying me of all those wonderful comments you have been leaving me!  Busy summer, heads down to get crafting projects done before traveling, and some major upheavals within the family.  Blessings!


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful for remembering a great tine at prom. Beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!