Sunday, January 20, 2019

New Smile



 
Sometimes I am really thankful that I have created a massive stash in my 21 years of being a scrapbooker. This is one of those times, as I actually had a piece of patterned paper to use to scrap photos of my son's orthodontic experience.
·       DCWV is the background cardstock.
·       Karen Foster's Orthodontist paper is trimmed to 7" x 12" and 5" x 12" and placed on the background to allow a majority of the themed words to show on layout.
·       It seemed a little plain so I found a color coordinating cloud patterned paper that was trimmed to 1" x 12" and the punched with EK Success Bubble Edge border punch.  These are adhered behind the orthodontist  paper.
·       Echo Park's Olivia font is used to die cut the title from a scrap of coordinating blue cardstock.
·       Journaling is done in Zig Writer Blue on a rectangle of blue cardstock.
I am happy to have another memory preserved for my son.  Thanks for stopping by!
I would like to play along with the following challenge:

2 comments:

  1. Great job documenting this and love the decorative edges! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!