Sometimes I am really thankful that I have created a massive stash in my 21 years of being a scrapbooker. This is one of those times, as I actually had a piece of patterned paper to use to scrap photos of my son's orthodontic experience.
· DCWV is the background cardstock.
· Karen Foster's Orthodontist paper is trimmed to 7" x 12" and 5" x 12" and placed on the background to allow a majority of the themed words to show on layout.
· It seemed a little plain so I found a color coordinating cloud patterned paper that was trimmed to 1" x 12" and the punched with EK Success Bubble Edge border punch. These are adhered behind the orthodontist paper.
· Echo Park's Olivia font is used to die cut the title from a scrap of coordinating blue cardstock.
· Journaling is done in Zig Writer Blue on a rectangle of blue cardstock.
I am happy to have another memory preserved for my son. Thanks for stopping by!
I would like to play along with the following challenge:
Lasting Memeories #430 This or That Photos--I've included 10!