Monday, April 16, 2018

JV Track and Field for my son


I am starting to make headway on scrapping a few layouts to celebrate my son’s high school accomplishments.  This layout features photos from his Freshman year on the JV Track and Field Team. 
 

The center of the layout is Scrappin’ Sports & More Defining Running, side B.  It is divided between the two sides 5 ½” and 6 ½”.  The base is Recollections black cardstock and the mats are also Recollections red cardstock.  I have some ancient Scrappin’ Sports & More Track & Field Rub-ons.  Not all of the rub-ons were useable . . . .  Since the rub-ons used a bit of bronze I added Mrs. Grossman’s Design Lines.  Ms. Sparkle & Co. dotted Washi tape adds a bit of design interest to the layout.  I created my own journaling card by stamping in Memento Black ink and Autumn Leaves For the Record stamp three times with a stamp positioner, then added the red Zig writer to tie all three images together.  With rounded corners, it looks a bit like a miniature notebook paper.  The title is Frankie by Quickutz.

I don’t have much time until June and bunch more layouts to work on, so I should get back to my craft table!  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!