Friday, June 7, 2019

Hello!

I recently played along with a challenge that required using scraps from the layout I had just completed.  This is the companion to the Cousins layout posted yesterday.  It also occurred  the next day in our return trip from Wisconsin.


I used the Fancy Pants Design collection My Family and featured the cut apart cards as journaling elements and embellishments.  I also used the backside of the previous layout as the cardstock base, so the blue-grey still matches perfectly!

  • 1/8" strips are trimmed to frame the layout.  
  • The striped strip is trimmed to 3/4" and then punched with Fiskars scallop punch taking care to line up the holes and scallops. 
  • The focal photo is matted with patterned paper trimmed to 4 1/2" x 6". 
  • The title is Echo Park's Hello sentiment die punched twice to provide a bit of depth.  
  • The layout is adhered together with the paper mitered at the corners to create a clean lines.   
  • The journaling is completed with a Zig Writer in Steel Grey.
Thanks for checking in here at Finding Snippets of Time to Craft.  Recently it really has felt like I've only had snippets to sit in my newly re-organized craft room.  Do leave a comment, I appreciate knowing that this may have inspired you to do some of your own crafting.


1 comment:

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!