Thursday, June 6, 2019

Cousins

I have a few layouts I have completed recently, and now finally have time to blog and share with you.  This layout features photos from the summer of 2010.  Interestingly enough the paper collection is also from 2010, My Family by Fancy Pants Design!


Since I created two of these double page layouts, I used my paper carefully!
  • The background is Coredinations Distress Collection in the perfect blue-grey color.
  • Patterned papers are trimmed to 3/4", 1 1/4", and 2 1/2" by 12". 
  • The focal photo is matted with 5" x 7" patterned paper.  
  • Various embellishments are trimmed from the card part of the collection.
  • One side is of the one of the patterns is graph paper, perfect for the journal block and the title!
  • All of the edges are distressed with the Edge Distressor tool by Heidi Swapp.  Believe me I had a lot of paper crumbs all over my desk!
  • The title is Quickutz's Diesel font.  
  • The journaling is completed with a Zig Writer in Steel Grey.
Thanks for stopping by, your comments are always appreciated!  Come by again tomorrow to see a "companion" page of sorts that uses the same collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!