Sunday, June 16, 2019

Congrats Bridal Shower Card

It is a busy month for our family this year.  Besides Father's Day and three June birthdays we also have a wedding and a college graduation.  This is the card I made for my niece's bridal shower.  She is a music teacher, so I incorporated that a little bit into the design. 


With a few embossing folders and dies this card came together very quickly using the Mojo Monday sketch from Poetic Artistry.
  • The card base is 5" x 6 1/2".
  • A section of Bazzill Bling in purple is pressure embossed with Sizzix 3-D Confetti Hearts.
  • Silver glitter paper is pressure embossed with Spellbinder Music.
  • Another section of Bazzill Bling is die cut with Elizabeth Craft Design Stitched Circles.
  • Heartfelt Creations Timeless Amour hearts die cuts two hearts to top the circle.
  • Ribbon from my stash is tied into a double bow before being adhered to the front of the card to finish the sketch.
I was inspired by the following challenges:


Until next time . . . thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful card design and in such wonderful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card. So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!