I was inspired by Die Cutting Divas Ch #423, a great little sketch!
- The plane image is stamped in Memento Luxe Tuxedo Black and heat embossed with Imagine's Black Embossing Powder. The image is die cut with the matching die.
- The sentiment is stamped in Memento Luxe Wedding White on blue cardstock and heat embossed with Imagine's White Embossing Powder. Then it is trimmed to size.
- Kraft cardstock is pressure embossed with Cuttlebug's Wood Grain and Memento Rick Cocoa ink is rubbed over the surface to bring out the embossing. Spellbinder's Hexagons is used to die cut the shape.
- White cardstock is pressure embossed with Cuttlebug's Polka Dots and then rubbed with Kaleidacolor Fresh Green ink.
- Kaleidacolor Blue Breeze is inked over white cardstock with a rubber brayer.
- Blue cardstock is trimmed to 4" x 5 1/4".
- The remaining layers are trimmed to fit and adhered to the front of a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card base.
I am delighted to enter the following challenges:
Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope have enjoyed your visit!