Monday, June 10, 2019

A Cut Above the Rest Father's Day card

One more Father's Day Card to share with you.  With a husband, a dad, and a Father-in-law I typically make three every year.  This time they were are unique.



I used the same elements as the previous two cards.  The inspiration of different sketches helped me produce all three in about an hour.  All of the papers were from my "experimenting" stash, and worked together perfectly!  The What a Guy stamps and dies sets from Technique Tuesday provided all kinds of inspiration!
  • The saw image is stamped in Memento Luxe Tuxedo Black and heat embossed with Imagine's Black Embossing Powder.  The image is die cut with the matching die.
  • Kraft cardstock is pressure embossed with Cuttlebug's Wood Grain and Memento Rick Cocoa ink is rubbed over the surface to bring out the embossing.  The sentiment is stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black.  Three brads from my stash decorate the corner to match the sketch design.
  • White cardstock is pressure embossed with Cuttlebug's Polka Dots and then rubbed with Kaleidacolor Fresh Green ink.   
  • Kaleidacolor Blue Breeze is inked over white cardstock with a rubber brayer.  The saw image is stamped randomly with Memento Tuxedo Black.
  •  The layers are adhered to the front of a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card base. 
I am entering the following challenges, thank you for your consideration.
Cards4Guyz #221 Father's Day

Thanks for stopping by my little craft corner of the interwebs, it is a pleasure to share my creative projects with you!

3 comments:

  1. I really like this one. Those are awesome stamps for Father's Day and great sentiments to go with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, the sentiment goes so well with the saw motif. Thank you for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card - thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!