Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Guest Designer for Imagine Valentine

There was a call for Guest Designers for Valentines, and of course I had to send in a card using Imagine products.  I was fortunate to be a part of the Artist in Residence for two years, so I had plenty of choices to work with on this project.  The Imagine blog post featuring guest designers went live while I was traveling so I am sharing my post with you now.


This card was super easy to put together and color!
  • Concord & 9th's Geode Stamp and die set heart was stamped several times on the card front in Delicata Golden Glitz and heat embossed with iridescent embossing powder.  
  • Angel Pink and Rose Bud Fireworks! is flicked on the front of the card.  
  • The same image was stamped and die cut.  The different layers with water color painted with Fireworks! in Angel Pink and Rose Bud and diluted with Ink Potion No. 9.
  • The sentiment "You are a Rare Find" was die cut three times and stacked to make a dimensional die cut.  The top layer is inked with Delicata Golden Glitz and heat embossed with iridescent embossing powder. 
  • The die cut heart is adhered with dimensional foam adhesive and the sentiment is added to the card base.
This card is on it's way to my son for Valentine's Day, I hope he enjoys it!

Thanks for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments!

I am delighted to enter the following challenges:



10 comments:

  1. love the way you created the background to match your focal image, the colours are beautiful thank you for joining in at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful design Neva! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Hearts’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gold with the pink a combination that I often forget about. This is a romantic and lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Double D Challenge.
    Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is gorgeous!! You've used a lot of great techniques on this. Love all of the dimension too. The heart stamp is amazing. Thanks for joining the Double D, "Hearts" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card! A really lovely design! Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so gorgeous. That is such a pretty heart design and I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great and effective design. Thanks for sharing with us at The Male Room challenge.
    Linby x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Neva!! It's SO great to see you in our gallery! I love this pretty heart and the die sentiment is perfect for this card. Hope all is going well for you!! Thank you for playing with us at Make My Monday and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the heat embossed with iridescent powder on the hearts, the pop up heart is such a fun element. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge - DT Pam W.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful "love" card you made :-))
    Thanks for joining in at The Male Room challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!