Saturday, February 29, 2020

MOPS Play Day

Another layout featuring my younger son in his preschool days.  We had a group over for a time to play and socialize.

 
  • This layout features Echo Park All About a Boy collection kit, the same one as yesterday's layout featured.  The bright colors and boy themed embellishments make for a quick layout.
  • The background is Kraft cardstock which is a nice contrast to the fun colors of the patterned papers.
  • If you look really close you can see that I was able to turn other letters into the "a"s that I needed for the title.  I choose "g" and added the bottom serif from the "z".  
Thanks for stopping by!  I've had a little more time to scrap and am glad to have the opportunity!

1 comment:

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!