Friday, February 28, 2020

Gymnastics

Well not exactly full on gymnastics, but more pre-school time at the gymnastics gym!  I played along with at sketch challenge over at 2PeasRefugees.

  • Dark Blue cardstock creates a base for a layout that features bits and scraps from the Echo Park All About a Boy collection kit.
  • Stickers from the element sheet and die cuts from the spinner patterned paper came in handy as embellishments.
  • Making Memories Dot Style Creative Letters stickers stand out nicely against all the patterns in the layout.
This was fun to put together using as many scraps as I could.  Collections allow me to do this, and Echo Park makes great collections!

Great memories from when my son was small and learning all kinds of new things!

1 comment:

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!