The left side is inspired by the sketch challenge over at Scrap Your Stash. The sketch is altered for 4 photos on the right side.
- I started with light blue cardstock as a base and added a colorful music patterned paper I have in my stash for who knows how long? There was no identifying printing on the paper to even know who made it, but it was perfect for this layout!
- I has some great scraps from Bo Bunny Toy Box, Circles (which I think count as polka dots) and Cheerful. The small 4 represents how old my son was in the photos, and is from the B side.
- The yellow strips is also a B side pattern as is the two color small strips. I think they all coordinate together well.
- To add both washi tape an follow the idea of the sketch I added lime green washi by Paper Studio. It did take a few minutes to miter the corners.
- The tag was cut with Paper Studio's Tag punch. A small remnant of ribbon from my stash tops the tag.
- The Musical die cuts are from the Silhouette store.
- David Walker Creative Imaginations letter stickers create the two titles.
- Journaling was completed with a Zig Writer in Splash.