Thursday, February 27, 2020

Kindermusik

It is super fun to scrap photos that are now (yikes) ten years old.  They are good memories that help when parenting a teen gets tough!

 The left side is inspired by the sketch challenge over at Scrap Your Stash.  The sketch is altered for 4 photos on the right side.
.

  • I started with light blue cardstock as a base and added a colorful music patterned paper I have in my stash for who knows how long?  There was no identifying printing on the paper to even know who made it, but it was perfect for this layout!
  • I has some great scraps from Bo Bunny Toy Box, Circles (which I think count as polka dots) and Cheerful.  The small 4 represents how old my son was in the photos, and is from the B side.
  • The yellow strips is also a B side pattern as is the two color small strips.  I think they all coordinate together well.
  • To add both washi tape an follow the idea of the sketch I added lime green washi by Paper Studio.  It did take a few minutes to miter the corners.  
  • The tag was cut with Paper Studio's Tag punch.  A small remnant of ribbon from my stash tops the tag.
  • The Musical die cuts are from the Silhouette store.
  • David Walker Creative Imaginations letter stickers create the two titles. 
  • Journaling was completed with a Zig Writer in Splash.  
 Thanks so much for stopping by!  It is therapeutic to share my crafting with the blogsphere!   
 

7 comments:

  1. This is such a fantastic page. Love the details and great stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pages are so well designed. Great layouts and a fantastic way to preserve the memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Thank you Verna! Some are easier than others, and this one the sketch helps!

      Delete
  3. Great job stretching the sketch into a two-pager. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome take on the sketch and I love that you used the sketch as inspiration for both sides of your double layout. Thanks so much for joining us for this month's challenge at Scrap Our Stash. -- K Yagel

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great layout! I am so glad I am not the only one that is still scrapping pictures from 10 years ago! You did an awesome job with the sketch and turning it into a double page layout. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun, happy pages and perfect paper for the subject! Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - Gail

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!