I am playing along with the sketch from Sketch-n-scrap:
- All the papers (except one) are from the Basic Grey Oliver collection; Tyson, Drake, Aidan, and Joey are used on the layout.
- To create the border, I used some ancient Mrs. Grossman's Stickers by the Yard in Black.
- The center is trimmed to 10" x 10".
- The red strip is trimmed to 3/4" x 11" and pressure embossed with a single line of dots using the embossing folder by Cuttlebug, Daisy Border. I had tried stamping in white ink and did not like the look, I think this is just the right amount of distressed look to coordinate with the papers.
- The journaling is done on Scenic Route's Grid Outline on White with Zig Antique Burgundy. I also ran the pen around the outside edge to give it a bit of definition. I also used a few rub-on letters (unknown origin), for the "Yeah!".
- The little label for the date is a Quickutz die, and I added two enamel dots from Echo Park Jungle Safari collection.
- The title is Quickutz Frankie Classic and Mini. I think it is kind of fun to used both sizes and used two colors for the title.
- A few Basic Grey Oliver Elements Stickers complete the embellishments.