Monday, October 14, 2019

Bicycles

One of my favorite paper companies right now is Echo Park.  They have such delightful collections, and they can be mixed with other collections easily like I have in this layout.


I primarily used That's My Boy by Lori Whitlock for Echo Park and added in another sheet from Jack and Jill, also by Lori Whitlock for Echo Park. 
  • I wanted to use the journal card with a bicycle, so I incorporated the matching pattern from the collection on the right side.
  • Photos are backed with one paper that is represented by a vertical strip on the opposing page. My Boy and You Rock are used both A and B sides.  
  • The Jack and Jill Bicycles was perfect for this layout and I had one sheet.  I made duplicate layouts for both boys so it was stretched between 4 pages. 
  • I didn't want the bicycle sticker to float, so it is grounded by the small section of Boy Stripes.
  • That's My Boy Element Stickers and Alpha Stickers are used to finish the embellishments, title and subtitle.   
Another fun memory scrapbooked and in the album!  Thanks for stopping by Snippet of Time the Craft, and as always your comments are appreciate!

1 comment:

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!