Thursday, October 24, 2019

Around Las Vegas

Two more pages, not actually companion pages, but they will reside side by side in the album.  If we had more time we would have hiked in Red Rock Canyon, but as it was we just drove by, so two scenic shots.  There will be another layout about the craziness that is Fremont Street, but our photos at the iconic Las Vegas landmark were perfect for the next layout.


The background papers are Old Antique by Scrapbook Customs for ScrapbooksRUs.  By the way if you have not had the opportunity to shop at Scrapbook Customs I would highly recommend their products.  I have a stash of custom papers that I will use for scrapbooking my kids high school graduations.  They also have many awesome custom sport papers.  You will notice the the color of the title influences the overall color of the paper.  Both sides have the photos double matted.  Red Rock has a journal block, and the mats on the Fremont St. trimmed a bit larger to include room for journaling at the bottom.  

Thanks for stopping by and checking in with Snippets of Time to Craft!  As always your comments are appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful scrap pages. I love the pretty pattern in the background with all those swirls.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!