Saturday, October 12, 2019

Styling

It is not often that I am able to used purple on a boys layout, but withe the purple drapes the boys wore during their professional haircuts was a perfect opportunity to use a favorite collection by Basic Grey from 2008, Euphoria. 


Euphoria was a collection I like so much I bought EVERYTHING!  Many elements show up on this page. 
  • Spellbinders Labels Four Grand is used to die cut bracket shapes used in the background.
  • Several papers from the collection are used in this layout: Elation, Frenzy, Trance, and Delirium.  This layout was completed in duplicate, so I was careful with the use of my papers.
  • Sticker letters, Chip Stickers, and Buttons from the collection are used to complete the layout embellishments.
  • I can never leave button holes empty, so white craft thread is used to tie up the buttons.
  • All the edges are inked in Versa Magic Eggplant.  It helps to delineate and add depth to the page.  
  • Journaling is completed in Zig Writer Orchid.  
Thanks for checking out this fun layout that documents one of the few times my boys had professional haircuts.  Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!