Sunday, October 13, 2019

Back to School 2010

Although we are in October, in a way it's still back to school time!  This layout is from 2010, when my older son dropped off his supplies for fifth grade.  He was in a blended fourth/fifth grade and had the same teacher for both years. It made for an easier transition into US schools.


I used bits and pieces I had left over from previous layouts from Appleton collection by Scenic Route.  I also play along with a sketch challenge over at 2peasrefugees, a just for fun forum about scrapbooking.
  • The background paper is White Lined Paper (yes, really that is the name!) also by Scenic Route.  
  • I wanted to bring out the primary colors in the paper so I used Memento Dandelion ink to color the Technique Tuesday Tile Fundamental Superstars.
  • Appleton Chipboard embellishments are added.
  • The circles are die cut with Spellbinders Circles Small.
  • A bit of the background paper was trimmed underneath the elements and used as journal strips.  The journaling is done in Zig Writer Blue Jay.
  • The title is from the Scan N Cut library, and was perfect to finish off this fun layout from a few years back!
As always know that I appreciate your visit to my blog, please leave a comment if you are so inclined!  

1 comment:

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!