Thursday, October 10, 2019

Lava Cast Forest

Now that life is not so busy (well not really) I do have time to share a few layouts that I've worked on over the summer!

This layout was photo heavy so I kept the paper selections and embellishments simple to highlight the fun photos of the kids in the lava tubes.
  • The base is Kraft card stock with sections of ancient Provo Craft Paper Slab patterned papers layered along the edges. 
  • Bazzill Bacis Just the Edge Cardstock Strips are layered over the top.
  • Several sentiments from the Jillibean Soup by Hampton Art's set Enjoy are stamped in VersaFine Vintage Sepia.  Enjoy is die cut with the matching die, and the remainder I cut into embellishment strips.   The edges are inked with Vintage Sepia.  Echo Park Jungle Safari Enamel Drops are added to the ends of the embellishments. 
  • The journaling fills the two empty spots and is done in Zig Writer Chocolate.
  • The title is die cut from matching green and cream cardstock with Quick Kutz Frankie Classic. 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you enjoy this memory from almost 9 years ago.  It holds a special place in my heart as my dear friend has graduated to heaven, and I am thankful that I can document this time that she spent with our family. 

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful photos and they are showcased so well with the layout.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!