Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Las Vegas Sights!

My husband and I recently traveled to Las Vegas for my Kodiak High School All Class Reunion.  We are not gamblers or drinkers, but we did enjoy seeing the sights and eating great food!  One of our stops was to a BRICK AND MORTAR local scrapbook store, ScrapbooksRUs.  I was able to find great papers to scrapbook our trip.  They are all custom papers by Scrapbook Customs that ScrapbooksRUs carries in the store.  The owner knew immediately we were from out of town and greeted us by saying "Where are you visiting from?".  The give away?  My spouse was with me as we came in the store.  Thank you dear husband for going to the scrapbook store with me!


I had too many photos to fit on a double page layout, but not enough to create another page or two.  So lift up the flap and see six more photos!


There were lots of colors in the Vegas Sights print, so I choose from those to complement the photos.  The Vegas Sights is two sided, and the B side is featured as the strips along the A side.  The yellow cardstock behind the Las Vegas Strip die cut is fussy cut to trim it down (literally) in size.

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look!  Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!