Friday, October 25, 2019

Fremont Street Experience

When in Las Vegas, taking in the craziness that is Fremont Street Experience is part of the fun.  I had read about Fremont Street Experience and wanted to see the lighted dome . . . little did I know this was not the only aspect of Fremont Street that people went to see!  I was advised by a local to wear shoes . . . as it is usually crowded and dirty, and to be prepared to see all kinds of characters!


We went right as the light shows started, but it was not as crowded or crazy.  We got the tame version, which was fine by me and my husband.  We saw many other street performers, a few that were not suitable for my scrapbook pages.  Notice the blue circles on the street, those are scheduled assigned spots where the performers can stand.

I used purple cardstock as a base to match the purple in the printed Old Antique Words by Scrapbook Customs for ScrapbooksRUs.  Two different colors of grey cardstock are used to complement the colors.  I trimmed 1 1/4" strips and die cut the edges with Spellbinders Classic Bracket.  Not much of the strip shows from behind the photos on the right side, but I wanted more of the printed paper to show.  Sizzix Thinlits by Jen Long Just a Note font is used to die cut both titles.

With so many photos I decided to keep the embellishments to a minimum.  I am pleased with the outcome of the layout.

Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing your thoughts here at Snippets of Time to Craft!  Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!